Happy Valentine’s Day
Some things are just meant to be together. Here is our top 14 list of famous duos and pairings throughout history.
- Tom & Jerry – The famous cat and mouse duo.
- Batman & Robin – Crime fighting duo represented by many throughout history.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly – Can you really go wrong? Whether crunchy or smooth, strawberry or grape, it always goes good with a big glass of milk!
- Macaroni & Cheese – This brings us right back to childhood…
- Ricky & Lucy – They’re just kind of perfect together.
- Mickey & Minnie – Their love spans generations.
- Thelma & Louise – Is there anything these two ladies won’t do?
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate – Our mouths are watering already…
- Snoopy & Woodstock – The best of friends, forever.
- Kermit & Miss Piggy – We refuse to acknowledge their breakup!
- Romeo & Juliet – Though tragic their love story may be.
- Chips & Salsa – The perfect pairing of salty and spicy.
- Bacon & Eggs – there’s nothing better for breakfast than the old stand by.
- Nancy & Ronald Reagan – Ronald Reagan once wrote in a letter to Nancy: “Whatever I treasure and enjoy, all would be without meaning if I didn’t have you.” *Cue Tears*
What do you think about our list? What did we miss? Share your favorite duos and pairings in the comments!