At Satellite Shelters, cleanliness of our modular buildings is an important aspect to our delivery process.
Before any building is delivered to a customer, we put it through an over 50-point modular building inspection process to bring it back to like new quality. Because even if a building isn’t new to us, it’s new to you.
Here are a few examples of the depths we go to make sure the building is clean and working for our customers:
- Tile is cleaned and waxed and/or carpeting is vacuumed and shampooed
- Flooring, walls, and ceiling tiles are repaired or replaced and free from holes, dents, or tears
- Flooring and roofing is checked for soft spots or holes and replaced or repaired as needed
- Doors, hinges, and framing are functioning and free from damage
- The undercarriage and building exterior are checked for safety during transport
- Exterior siding is checked for missing screws or fasteners
- HVAC filters, coils, vents, and thermostats are clean and working
- Desks, tables, and cabinets are polished, clean, and working
If the unit includes a restroom:
- Check for plumbing or water heater leaks
- Plumbing and water heater connections are working and not cracked
- Exhaust fan is cleaned and working
- Clean and polish all restroom fixtures
You need a building that functions the way it should and we want our customers to be completely satisfied with the end product we send to their job-sites. That’s why we double-check everything from the inside out and underneath with our modular building inspection process.
Visit our website to watch a video on how Satellite Mobile Offices can increase your productivity: https://www.satelliteco.com/products/mobile-offices/.